Saturday, 19 July 2008

Life in the morning is bizarre ...

.... when you first wake up and you open your eyes to a different world. A world of mist and wonder that lasts only the time between the first and the second blink of an eye. A world in between your dreams and reality. A world where your memories and your dreams mix in your confused mind.


I woke up today and I thought I was in Venice. In a small and cosy hotel, by one of the many canals and in a huge bed! I could almost hear the noise of gondolieri out of the window, talking about the so many tourists and the too few clients. And I think I even smelt the strong aroma of fresh coffee awaiting me patiently to quick-start my day!

But it was all but gone by the time I blinked my eye for the second time. And all I have now is a vague memory of such a misty world.

3 comments:

Khan said...

that seems to be the hardiest awakening ... thinking you are in a perfect place ... a wonderful day is announced ... 1 second afterwards ... damn ... still at home ...


;)


thanks for your comment on my blog ;)

zakscloset said...

what a beautiful post! i love the picture too. thanks for leaving a comment on my blog :^)

Nicole said...

Blogger Sasha dijo...

Que paso? Siempre te sientes asi o son ciertas circumstancias amorosas las que te hace escribir?

19 de julio de 2008 15:31

-*-
no,en realidad no. es que tengo dos lados. uno positivo y uno negativo. descargo todas las cosas malas sobre el negativo, anotherprettylie. y todo mi lado positivo sobre thinkinfunny. me pasaron varias cosas, digamos que o tengo demasiada suerte o no tengo nada. pero bueno, la vida es asi :). beso, suerte !